Offering Ductwork Services in the Palm Springs & Palm Desert Area
If the furnace and air conditioner are the heart of your HVAC system, the ducts are the arteries and veins. Even if you install the most advanced, high-efficiency heating and cooling system, it won’t perform as expected if the delivery system is leaky, uninsulated, or poorly designed. Many homeowners don’t realize they could be paying 20 to 30% more than necessary for heating and cooling because of inefficient ductwork.
The solution is simple—schedule ductwork services with General Air Conditioning & Plumbing. We’re proud to provide HVAC duct repair, installation, and replacement to improve home comfort and energy efficiency.
Give us a call today to request ductwork repair “near me” in Palm Springs and Palm Desert.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Ductwork
Are your air ducts on their last leg? Consider ductwork repair or replacement if you notice any of these signs:
- Old ductwork: After about 15 years, ductwork seals, seams, and joints often begin to fail. Resealing connections and repairing disconnected ducts can restore optimal performance.
- High energy bills: Many issues can lead to a less efficient air conditioner, including leaky ducts and poor ductwork design. If your bills are on the rise, the General can inspect your air ducts, diagnose the problem, and offer a solution.
- Hot and cold spots: If one particular room is difficult to keep comfortable, the ductwork serving that room could be kinked or disconnected. Our team can determine how to fix the problem and restore home comfort.
- Poor indoor air quality: Leaky ducts don’t just let air escape—they also pick up dirty air from unconditioned spaces. More dust and dirt in your home could be a sign that your ductwork needs attention.
- Moldy odors: Damaged ductwork invites moisture to enter, which can encourage mold growth. If you notice musty smells when the air conditioner runs, address the problem quickly to preserve indoor air quality.
Schedule services for your ductwork “near me” in Palm Springs and Palm Desert—contact us today!
Our Ductwork Installation & Replacement Services
The General ensures the best results from your ductwork installation or replacement project by offering these benefits:
- Proper duct design: Every job begins with the design. We’ll plan an optimal layout with no sharp turns or meandering ducts that could negatively affect efficiency.
- Superior materials: The General installs top-quality metal and flexible ducts for new and replacement jobs.
- Ductwork insulation and sealing: Metal conducts heat, so it’s important to insulate the ducts to keep conditioned air as cool as possible all the way to its destination. We also seal the ductwork as part of the installation to prevent leakage.
- Qualified technicians: The General’s HVAC troops are experienced, licensed, and certified to install ductwork. We’ll test the finished product to ensure it meets our standards and exceeds your expectations.
- Guaranteed results: Unlike many contractors, we guarantee our duct installations against any leaks for the life of the system.
When you need reliable HVAC duct repair or replacement, please call us to request a service estimate today.
Contact the General for Ductwork Services in Palm Springs & Palm Desert
Ductwork is often overlooked, but it’s a vital part of many HVAC systems. The General can repair or replace your air ducts, as well as service the rest of your home heating and cooling system for maximum efficiency and performance. We have over 35 years of experience serving the Palm Springs area, and we’re ready to meet your needs with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Contact the General today to work with the Best Little Air Conditioning and Plumbing Company in the Desert!