Water Heater Installation in Palm Springs & the Surrounding Area
When was the last time you looked at your water heater? Even though this appliance is the second-largest energy user in your home, it’s often a case of “out of sight, out of mind.” If you want to cut your water heating bills, you have three choices—use less hot water, help your current water heater work more efficiently, or install a new unit. At General Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we can help you enjoy superior water heater performance by replacing it with a high-end model.
If you’re looking for water heater installation or replacement in the Palm Springs area, please contact the General and arrange the services you need today.
Water Heater Installation
Are you building a new home in Palm Springs? Perhaps you’re looking to upgrade from a tank water heater to a tankless model. No matter the reason you need a water heater installation, we’ll make sure the process goes smoothly. Here are the steps we take:
- Choose a fuel source: Electricity and natural gas are the most common fuels, but other options include propane, oil, geothermal energy, and solar power.
- Pick a style: A traditional storage water heater may be best, but to enhance efficiency and energy savings, consider going tankless. Our team can help you weigh the pros and cons, so you make the right choice for your family.
- Size your water heater: Proper sizing is important to ensure you have enough hot water when you need it, but you don’t pay more than necessary on your water heating bills.
- Consider the efficiency rating: High-performance water heaters often require a greater upfront investment, but the resulting energy savings could be worth it.
- Perform the installation: Installing a water heater is not a do-it-yourself job. To ensure optimal safety and energy efficiency, leave the task to our technicians.
Ready to install a new water heater? Contact the General to request an installation estimate in the Palm Springs area.
Water Heater Replacement
Unless your water heater fails catastrophically, it can be difficult to tell when you should replace it. Here are some signs that it’s time to start comparing your replacement options:
- Old age: With proper maintenance, a traditional storage water heater lasts about 10 years, while tankless models last up to 20 years. Once your water heater reaches the end of its predicted life span, consider replacing it before it fails completely.
- Poor water quality: Be wary of rust-colored, metallic-tasting water coming from the tap. If only the hot water seems to be affected, your water heater could be to blame.
- Water heater problems: Cold showers are no fun, even in the desert heat. If you run out of hot water, notice strange noises coming from the appliance, or see puddles around the tank, these are signs that a replacement may be on the horizon.
- Ongoing repairs: Have you already paid to fix your ailing water heater more than once this year? Stop throwing good money at bad, and consider replacing it the next time it breaks down.
Don’t ignore these signs of imminent water heater failure! With help from the General, you can skip the inconvenience of an emergency water heater replacement. Contact us today to begin the process.
Schedule Water Heater Installation or Replacement in the Palm Springs Area
If your water heater is failing, don’t put off replacing it any longer! Start saving on your water heating bills with help from the General. Our experience with installing and replacing water heaters dates back to 1984. We are pleased to offer competitive pricing and highly rated results. Rest assured that our team is fully licensed and insured, with a 100% drug-free work atmosphere and your satisfaction guaranteed.
Contact us today to request water heater replacement or installation in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.